Ally is a much loved broadcaster with 35 year’s experience on Scotland’s airways, and can still be heard every Sunday hosting Scotland’s Talk In on the Bauer2 network. The often hard hitting Talk In is Bauer 2’s most listened to show and has seen Ally interview the likes of Nicola Sturgeon and Alex Salmond amongst many others.Alongside broadcasting, Ally is also an experienced event host and event manager having MC’d at prominent events such as Northsound Business Awards, Rewind Festival and the Sixties Gold Concerts.Both Ally and his wife Lorraine have extensive event management experience having organised the prestigious Scottish Car of the Year Awards for a number of years and this love for motors can also be seen in the regular car reviews they contribute to varying publications.If you’d like to discuss hosting, event management or voiceover work please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Is the Future
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean.
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences
This is custom heading element
- Broadcaster/Event Host/Voice Over Artist and Motoring JournalistAlly Bally Show, across Scotland on Clyde 2, Forth 2, Tay 2, Northsound 2, MFR 2 & Westsound
- Host of Scotland”s Talk-In every Sunday
- Sony Award Winner “Best Local Broadcaster UK”
- Treasurer/Past President Association of Scottish Motoring Writers
- Volunteer Scotland”s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA)
- Event Management Scottish Car of the Year Awards 2 nd November 2018 Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club Edinburgh.
Listen to Ally in action below
ALLY TALKS TO DONNY OSMOND
news & reviews
”Ally is the resident MC for our prestigious annual Business Dinner which can boast of speakers including Ed Balls, Mary Portas,Lord Digby Brown and Jon Culshaw.He works the room like no-one else and holds the proceedings together in a warm but professional manner.He can adapt to whatever the situation requires and most certainly takes the hosting of events to another level. Book him – you won’t be disappointed !Susan MorriceManager